How to resolve living arrangements related to children when cohabitation ends?


In the video you will get answers to the questions:
Who should I turn to if it is not possible to reach an agreement with the other parent on issues concerning the child (residence, educational institution, communication arrangements)?
What are custody and access rights?
Whom to turn to if the parent does not support the child financially and it is not possible to reach an agreement regarding alimony?
What should I do if, after meeting the other parent, the child is stressed, rude or downright violent, attacking and accusing me?
What to do if the other parent does not allow communication and meeting with the child?
What to do if the child himself allegedly does not want to communicate and is in trouble with the other parent?

Add a comment

Email again: